CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI’s sustained commitment to ethics and integrity defines its corporate culture and drives its success. With approximately 18,600 employees worldwide, CACI provides dynamic career opportunities for military veterans and industry professionals to support the nation’s most critical missions. Join us!
Our information solutions and services help our customers:
- Safeguard our national security
- Support critical decision-making to counter global threats
- Keep our Armed Forces informed, equipped, and mission-ready
- Transform government to enhance the quality of services to our citizens
- Modernize government to more efficiently meet national challenges