NSTAR Global Services specializes in hiring top engineers and technicians to work with original equipment manufacturers in advanced technology facilities around the globe. We carefully select project teams to support our diverse customer base of high tech companies. Additionally, our unparalleled networking and matching capabilities ensure that our talented men and women are given the best opportunity to thrive.
NSTAR Global Services
Products & Services:
Technicians are responsible for maintaining equipment within high-tech facilities. After receiving on-the-job as well as formal training, they will provide installation and maintenance support of new or exiting tools.
Be it a complete fab move or single-tool relocation, no job is too big or small for NSTAR. Our reputation as a trusted, reliable tool relocation specialist is second to none in our industry.
NSTAR has successfully completed many full-fab de-installations and startups as well as single-tool transfers throughout Asia, Europe and North America. When you are ready to relocate, downsize or purchase new equipment, NSTAR’s team will provide temporary logistics support (long- or short-term) for a wide variety of equipment-related projects.
NSTAR provides support in an integrated contract team environment. We have access to highly skilled resources to keep your factories operating and well maintained. We specialize in the following types of resources:
- Operations & Maintenance Engineers and Technicians
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC)
- Site Services & Fab Logistics
- Subfab & Auxiliary Equipment Services
- Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Resources
- Our team finds technical candidates – the client simply pays a finder’s fee – no fee to the candidate
- Candidate is employed directly by our client