EOE STATEMENTWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. CATEGORYSales and Marketing DESCRIPTION
KP LLC, a growing and vibrant multi-channel marketing solutions company, is looking for a Sales Professional, with print industry sales experience, to join our North West sales team in Renton.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing new business sales, which includes; initial introduction, discovery, opportunity qualification, scoping, positioning and demonstrations which ultimately results in the close of new business.
- Develop a pipeline of qualified prospective clients; proactively targeting and developing relationships with key industry prospects; Understand customers’ unique needs and business models to negotiate deal structures/contracts and close integrated opportunities.
- Understand the organizations capabilities completely; accurately articulate the appropriate value proposition; investigate and research each opportunity in order to ensure solution is packaged in a compelling and meaningful way.
- Assist in team development of formal proposal and presentation strategies; present and articulate clearly all customer opportunities to internal teams; communicate industry opportunities to management and help facilitate internal enhancements designed to best position the company for success; provide appropriate team members via CRM system with account data, competitive market information.
- Pursue an active program of self-development by keeping abreast of evolving industry technology, business trends, and current events and by working toward definite personal, civic, and/or corporate goals; follow appropriate standard practices and policies in the conduct of business including all aspects of business including expense reporting, scheduling, forecasting, account, record maintenance and pricing.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years professional experience in consultative selling of direct marketing services or campaigns and printing, mailing and fulfillment services to health care, financial, insurance, technology, retail or other industries
- Experience in building a pipeline of new business and exceeding established financial targets
- Strong analytical skills, including market strategy, customer requirements and success factors, and a value based selling process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, creation of convincing and strategic sales approach, proposal, documentation and presentation
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively inform, motivate, and organize at times a multi-person sales effort
- Strong understanding of multi-channel marketing including print, email, Internet and related campaigns
- Advanced negotiating skills and contract (statement of work) experience required
- Proven hands-on experience with senior executives in medium to large businesses
- Strong customer service relationship skills
NUMBER OF OPENINGS
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
KP helps companies accomplish more with their print and electronic communication programs. Our solutions combine the latest online technology with numerous capabilities in the marketing, document management, and product supply chains. Our value is to provide ways to work smarter and lower costs.
Supporting critical links in the direct marketing supply chain for over 80 years, KP delivers integrated print, direct mail, fulfillment, point of sale, database management, marketing response management, and multi-channel marketing services, and specializes in robust client data security processes, infrastructure and systems. Customers such as Nordstrom, Starbucks, Chevron, Kaiser-Permanente and Microsoft trust KP to design, implement and measure complex marketing and communications programs.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.