Frontline National is currently seeking a Anesthesia Technician for a full-time opportunity at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, Nevada. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for pre-operative set up of all anesthesia equipment and supplies in both the Surgical Suite and Labor and Delivery. Will clean and replace used material as needed.
- Readies operating rooms and appropriate equipment based on the daily schedule.
- Responds to the needs of anesthesia providers during surgery. Replaces malfunctioning equipment. Troubleshoots machine malfunctions. Performs routine cleaning and operator maintenance of all anesthesia machines.
- Keeps Anesthesia Element Chief apprised of malfunctions. Urgently replaces machines and equipment when necessary.
- Cleans and restocks anesthesia machines and equipment carts at the end of the day. Cleans and replaces used equipment.
- Maintains appropriate levels of non-controlled drugs as established by anesthesia providers.
- Checks drug stock levels daily and orders needed items from the pharmacy. Appropriately identifies and discards outdated drugs by performing checks at least monthly.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of experience as an anesthesia technician or as a medical technician with operating room and logistic experience within the last five (5) years, or be a graduate of an ASATT approved two (2) year educational program of study in Anesthesia.
- Graduation from an Anesthesia training program approved by the American Society of Anesthesia Technologists and Technicians (ASATT) and Current Certification as a Certified Anesthesia Technician (Cer.A.T.) or as a Certified Anesthesia Technologist (Cer. A.TT.) through the American Society of Anesthesia Technologists and Technicians (ASATT) and a minimum of one (1) year experience as an anesthesia technician or as a medical technician with operating room and logistic experience within the last three (3) year.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site.
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) American Heart Association
- Monday- Friday
- Hours: 6:30AM - 3:00PM, 9:00AM - 5:30PM, 6:30AM - 6:30PM
- Will not be required to work on federally recognized holidays.