In this role, you will provide daily support of ATM and Debit Card processes and issues and support all customer and store requests. The position requires heavy phone support of the stores and may include processing of all electronic disputes.
- Perform transactional processing which may include input, exception handling, research, transaction/account balancing, product support and testing. Analyze transactional history of accounts.
- Responsible for internal and external communication with stores, customers, providers, vendors and agencies.
- Assist in the improvement of process workflows while ensuring adherence to compliance and controls.
- Assist stores by phone and email with questions regarding ATM and Debit Cards.
- May process customer electronic disputes. Perform customer account postings.
- Manage frequent communications between internal customers and vendors. May include communications with external customers.
- May require research into rules and regulations.
- Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations that apply to your position, and keep up to date on regulation changes.
- Maintain working knowledge of our policies and procedures regarding the Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security and other regulations that apply to your position.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-4 years' experience in banking.
- Ability to learn Regulation E, Visa rules, and NACHA rules.
- Ability to conduct heavy research. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and feel comfortable making a judgement call.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- lifting up to 25 pounds.
- occasional Travel
No relocation offered.
We do things a little differently here at Umpqua. Our retail stores serve as community hubs, our associates are given up to 40 hours of volunteer time each year, and we're never satisfied with the status quo. It's no wonder we've made "Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. But greatness has no finish line, so we continue every day to keep people at the center of everything we do. We focus on building relationships, understanding our customers' needs and connecting to people in new and innovative ways -- always staying true to our mission of providing personalized banking for all people, whenever and however they prefer to bank.
Umpqua Bank is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. We maintain a drug-free workplace and may perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.