In order to meet the evolving needs of Federal Government, ECS has unique capabilities and expertise in Cloud Computing to help our customers achieve their goals and meet new Cloud-First mandates. Today, we stand out as a Cloud Leader.
ECS is an AWS Premier Partner and AWS Approved Reseller. We are also a certified Microsoft Cloud Deployment Partner and regularly team with MCS to offer customers total confidence in migration to Office 365. ECS is also member of the Microsoft Azure Circle partner program, able to assist customers in adopting IaaS and PaaS cloud solutions.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our team in supporting a large Federal Government program with the following roles and responsibilities.
- Identify key stakeholders, perform stakeholder analysis and identify key requirements that each stakeholder is looking for.
- Ability to grasp high level objectives and elaborate to detailed requirements with help of frameworks (people, process and technology)
- Run requirements sessions with prompt questionnaires across different dimensions
- Create user case scenarios, capture user needs: implied and explicit
- Create detailed requirements documents, maintain versions, solicit feedback, incorporate updates and receive signoff from the stakeholders.
- Create Test Scenarios and Test cases for satisfying the requirements.
- Create requirements traceability matrix for capturing the system implementation satisfying the requirements.
- Take meeting/discussion notes, communication action items and follow up for completion.
- Support Project Manager with status reporting, scheduling, follow up on tasks, chair meetings,
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in gathering requirements for projects with minimum duration of 6 months plus.
- Familiarity with cloud environments.
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Strong analytical and strong problem-solving skills
- Communicates clearly and effectively evaluates information to make decisions
- Confronts difficult problems in a positive and creative way
- Balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
- Should be very proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certification
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
- Experience with Microsoft Project
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.