With over 40 years of experience, AA Asphalting has become the largest Asphalt and Concrete Restoration Company in the Pacific Northwest. Our customers include Public Utilities, General Contractors, Government Agencies, Private Businesses and individual Homeowners. AA Asphalting is currenlty in searching of motivated and dedicated individuals to join our team! We are currently seeking full-time Flaggers for our Seattle locations.
Why Choose AA Asphalting!
- Full Benefit Package: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Profit Sharing option
- Discounted YMCA membership
- Year Round Employment
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Holiday pay
- CDL Class A Training program**
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
- Over 30 years of experience
- Family & Holiday company sponsored events
- Performs flagging duties on an asphalt and/or concrete patching crew.
- Sets up traffic zones including jobsite signs, cones, etc. according to regulations or plans, and breaks down at the end of the job.
- Directs traffic by using the sign paddle appropriately.
- Collects materials when jobs have been completed and maintains accurate inventory of signs and equipment.
- Performs general labor duties as needed.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations and practices preventive safety measures.
- Must have a current flagger's card.
- Abilty to pass a drug screen.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- Must be insurable by the Company's vehicle insurance.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 100lbs.
If this sounds like a great position for you or someone that you know inquire NOW by submitting your resume. I look forward to speaking with you!