Frontline National is currently seeking a Chiropractor for a full-time opportunity near Destin, Florida. Please apply online or contact our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale. .
Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform a full range of clinical diagnosis and chiropractic treatment (including physiotherapy and acupuncture) for commonly occurring neuro-musculoskeletal conditions.
- Conduct a patent history and chiropractic physical examination as clinically indicated.
- Use the modalities of heat, cold, light, electricity, laser, sound and exercises in patient treatment area.
- Provide patient instructions and recommendations in all matters pertaining to hygiene, nutrition, exercise, life style changes and ergonomic factors in the activities of daily living.
- Plan and conduct lectures and training programs on chiropractic related subjects for staff, students and patients
- Order orthotics, lifts, collars, lumbar sacral supports and indicated therapy supplies.
- Place active duty patients on limited duty status (profile) according to facility policy
Education: Completion of the following:
- Doctor of Chiropractic from a college or university accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience working as a fully licensed Chiropractor and have been gainfully employed as such for at least three (3) of the last five (5) years
- National Background Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a doctor of chiropractic
- Include all documentation for board certification in Physiotherapy and Acupuncture
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross
- Monday to Friday, 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM