Credit & Collections Specialist
NCC Group is looking for a dedicated Credit & Collections Specialist to join our top notch financial team in San Francisco. This position is a crucial part of our team, contacting clients to address outstanding financial matters and issues, while maintaining crucial client relationships. This position is responsible for an assigned portfolio of accounts, which they will manage directly. We are a rapidly growing business in the booming Escrow and Cyber Security landscape and are looking for candidates that are great communicators, highly organized, and eager to help our great NCC Group team deliver.
Activities and Responsibilities (include):
- Phone and email contact to collect invoices from 30-150 days past due for Software Escrow Services and Assurance Services. Email and mail invoices to corresponding customers.
- Respond to calls and email requests from customers related to invoices, agreements, and other account inquiries.
- Work closely with Sales and Operations to respond to customer inquiries.
- Submit invoices via Web Portals and work with clients to get updated Purchase Order details and payment process details from assigned clients.
- Make a minimum of 40 calls per day to customers on assigned portfolio. Use emails in addition to calls to make contact and resolve due invoices.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and internal departments and handle escalations with clients related to outstanding invoices.
- Process payments received via Wires/ACH, checks, and credit card for both Escrow and Assurance portfolios. Handle invoicing for Assurance portfolio using Quickbooks. Manage manual billing requests for special projects or urgent requests.
- Work with other Credit & Collections Specialists to resolve related accounts.
- Help team when needed to get letters, calls, and other requests resolved as needed.
- Other tasks as directed by manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Background in Collections
- Demonstrable stats in invoicing and calls
- MS Office
- Previous experience of working in a Collections environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and internal departments
- Experience in dealing with the main responsibilities for this position
- High-level of professionalism, even in the midst of stressful timelines
- Outstanding attention to detail and communication
- Self-motivated and a demonstrated self-starter
- Highly dependable; team player willing to perform any task necessary to help team succeed
- Work hours for this position are from 8:30AM until 5PM (Pacific) with a 30-minute lunch.
- This position is bonus eligible for up to $500 per month if specific goals are met.