AAF International offers the most comprehensive clean air solutions available across the globe. Selling under the American Air Filter® and the AAF International® brand names, AAF International has been an industry pioneer since 1921 and has since grown to operations in over 22 countries with over 3000 employees. Our products are the industry benchmarks for quality and performance, and delivers clean air solutions in residential, commercial and industrial air pollution control, gas containment removal, power generation, and other stringent clean room environments.
We are a member of the Daikin Group, the world's largest air conditioning and clean air solutions provider with over $15 Billion in sales and 56,000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1924, Daikin has grown into a diversified industrial manufacturing company offering solutions in clean, air, air conditioning, refrigeration, chemicals, oil hydraulics, defense systems and electronics. AAF and Daikin are powered by our investment in people, products, and our processes.
Our culture of continuous improvement, safety, and world class operations is powered by our people centered management philosophy. This philosophy is built around mutual selection: that while AAF seeks top talent people to join and deliver on our team, we also want each team member to receive job satisfaction, growth & development, and continued happiness in being a long term member of the AAF family. This is fueled by our belief in treating our people, our supply partners, our customers and our environment with the trust and respect we each require, and our passion to give back to our community for our success.
Read more about our philosophy at: http://www.daikin.com/about/corporate/philosophy/index.html
AAF International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To ensure that all shipments are loaded accurately according to quality and company standards.
- Maintain cohesiveness among co-workers.
- Ensure accuracy on all work order forms.
- Ensure quality product is shipped to customers.
- Ensure product is loaded in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have the ability to choose or decide about things in a clear and definite way without too much hesitation or delay.
- Accountable for accuracy and productivity of co-workers.
- Should be able to adapt to last minute change in scheduling.
- Responsible for informing picker and Shipping Supervisor (if required) on any discrepancies that are discovered on an order prior to loading onto trailer.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be able to use a tape measure accurately.
- Must be able to read and write English well.
- Must have the ability to guide, direct, or influence people in a positive manner.
- Must be able to prioritize things according to their importance or urgency.
- Must have a positive attitude to change.
- Should be able to teach co-workers.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to lift up to approximately 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, stoop, and lift to perform job functions.
- Safety glasses are required at all times to protect against dust and particles.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with exposure to noise, fumes and dust particles.
- Must be able to withstand both hot and cold atmosphere depending on weather conditions.
- Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.