We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. CATEGORYOperations DESCRIPTION
KP LLC is looking for a Data Processing Specialist to join our Renton, WA team!
KP offers competitive wages, benefits, 401(k) with an employer match, 11 paid Company Holidays, and Paid Time Off (PTO).
NOTE: Normal work hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm; however we will consider start times up to 9:00 am (and ending by 5:00 pm).
The Data Processing Specialist performs postal presort and database processing to produce print files for color, black & white and inkjet variable imaging.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Postal file presort preparation, including CASS, PAVE, NCOA and intelligent bar-coding.
- Prepare all presort paperwork including 3602’s, tray tags, etc.
- Data processing including managing relational databases, de-duping and suppression.
- Build and create print files for color, black & white, and inkjet variable imaging including page layout and imposition.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months of related experience or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 years’ experience with variable print files, mail presorts software: Foxpro, GMC, Redpoint and Satori.
- Strong verbal, written and listening skills; ability to read, understand and follow SOP’s, supervisor instructions and safety, security and quality procedures; clearly communicates detailed instructions.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and uses self-management skills to plan, organize and prioritize work activities to use time efficiently.
- Review all work carefully for completeness and accuracy.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; offer solutions.
Data Processing Specialist
NUMBER OF OPENINGS
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
KP helps companies accomplish more with their print and electronic communication programs. Our solutions combine the latest online technology with numerous capabilities in the marketing, document management, and product supply chains. Our value is to provide ways to work smarter and lower costs.
Supporting critical links in the direct marketing supply chain for over 80 years, KP delivers integrated print, direct mail, fulfillment, point of sale, database management, marketing response management, and multi-channel marketing services, and specializes in robust client data security processes, infrastructure and systems. Customers such as Nordstrom, Starbucks, Chevron, Kaiser-Permanente and Microsoft trust KP to design, implement and measure complex marketing and communications programs.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.