With over 40 years of experience, AA Asphalting has become the largest Asphalt and Concrete Restoration Company in the Pacific Northwest. Our customers include Public Utilities, General Contractors, Government Agencies, Private Businesses and individual Homeowners. We have multiple locations including Maltby, Seattle, Sumner, SeaTac, Tacoma and Issaquah.
As we continue to grow, we are searching for motivated and dedicated individuals to join our team! We are currently seeking full-time Dump Truck Drivers, with all positions working year-round.
Why Choose AA Asphalting!
- Full Benefit Package: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Profit Sharing option
- Discounted YMCA membership
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Holiday pay
- CDL Class A Training program**
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
- Family & Holiday company sponsored events
- Drives dump trucks and other vehicles for an asphalt and/or concrete patching crew.
- Loads and unloads equipment in a safe manner. Transports equipment to and from jobsites, etc.
- Practices good, safe driving skills in all operating conditions, following all vehicular safety regulations.
- Keeps the truck clean and fueled daily.
- Completes pre-trip & post-trip inspections and submits required paperwork.
- Ability to navigate to jobsites and material sources in a timely manner.
- Performs non-driving, general labor duties on a regular basis.
- Must have a CDL Class A.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Must have a good driving record and be insurable by the company's vehicle insurance.
- Previous Dump Truck and/or construction experience.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 100lbs occasionally.
If this is the position for you, inquire with your information today. I look forward to hearing from you!