ABcom is a National Low Voltage Electrical Contractor with multiple branches in the US. The Washington office is rapidly growing and is in need of an Estimator to help our growing needs. If you have the desire to build your skills and join a fun team with a great work culture, then ABcom is right for you!
- Proficient in use of the Microsoft Office Suite including outlook, excel, blue beam, etc.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Proficient in performing takeoffs
- 2+ years working in the field performing low voltage cabling work
- Familiar with design build projects
- Knowledgeable with multi-family dwellings and construction
- Basic knowledge of fire alarm systems, telecom, access control, CCTV and intrusion
Essential Duties and skills:
- Will be required to assist the Senior Estimator and Project Engineer as needed
- Put together estimates, proposals, and base level engineering for low voltage systems
- Ability to work as a team
- Driven, motivated, self-starter that can work independently
- Ability to have FUN!
Salary: Depending on experience (DOE).
Potential candidates must pass a drug screen and background check.
ABcom is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and seek applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life to come join the ABcom team!