The position is responsible for supporting all service lines on the account. This fast-paced, team-oriented environment, requires a highly motivated individual that thrives on supporting a diverse group of internal and external customers at all levels of the organization, having the ability to plan, prioritize, and drive results for the team. We’re looking for someone with excellent administrative support skills who is very organized, skilled at writing and proofreading documents, ability to speak and write clearly and concisely, gets messages across that have the desired effect, is flexible and enjoys change, follows assignments through to completion, uses time effectively and efficiently, can attend to a broader range of activities, gets more done in less time than others, and enjoys finding creative ways to improve delivery.
Location: Snoqualmie WA
This position will sit at the client site and work directly for the VP of Account Operations. This position will also need to collaborate with other internal and external team members on special projects.
- Provide administrative support as assigned by the VP of Account Operations. Administrative support to the Account Director(s), Service Line Leads, Client, and other team members as needed to support the business.
- Communication Administration: manage digital communications for the account including emailing account announcements, monthly newsletters, providing Yammer content, etc.
- Client Portal / Extranet content manager: work with subject matter experts from each service line to develop and maintain quality content on the JLL account websites.
- Ability to learn quickly, open to change and enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- Ability to work independently and have bias for action
- Onboarding/off boarding resources: Single Point of Contact to support the onboarding and off boarding of account resources. Including working with Managers to ensure technology and credentials are requested, technology set up is completed, and account training is scheduled. Provide first day(s) support to ensure new resources receive access to the right tools and technology for the role.
- Security Group Administrator / SOC2 Bi-Annual Audits: Manage JLL Security Group profiles; adding and removing resources from security groups in conjunction with the onboarding and off boarding process. Conduct Bi-Annual Audits to ensure all users are still valid, confirming or removing access where appropriate.
- Technology Asset Management: maintain a comprehensive library of JLL issued computers, cell phones, and other equipment and associated accounts and financials. Manage the collection and deployment of equipment in conjunction with the onboarding and off boarding process.
- Executive PowerPoint Presentation development: collect content from Sr. Leadership and consolidate information into presentations to be used for internal and external meetings. Presentations may include, Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), Account All Hands meetings, Annual Reports, Training Decks, etc. as determined by the Sr. Operations Manager.
- Executive Meeting Host: work with the Sr. Operations Manager to manage agendas, WebEx, and document/publish notes for key meetings.
- Mail distribution: receive and distribute incoming mail for the account team and client stakeholders. Manage outgoing mail as requested.
- Manage requesting common area office supplies for the Snoqualmie office use.
- Org Chart Management: develop and maintain Org Charts for the JLL account team
- Partner with Service Line SMEs to develop and Maintain account training programs
- Provide support & training to team in technology applications, i.e. Outlook, VPN, Skype, PowerPoint and other company or client supported programs
- Event coordination: as needed, coordinate catering for onsite meetings, develop the budget and manage off site company sponsored events such as summits, holiday parties, quarterly gatherings, etc.
- Participate in special projects, and process documentation as needed to support the service lines
- Support data remediation as needed as identified through the Data Governance program
- Establishes strong client relations by working with their needs in mind, built trust and respect with client to ensure satisfaction
- Relates well to all people on account, client, suppliers and employees demonstrating savvy and tact.
- Ability to be successful in an ambiguous environment, shift gears comfortably, decide and act without having the total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 3+ years prior office experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft office product knowledge required
- Experience managing SharePoint and web page content preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Ability to speak and write clearly and concisely, getting messages across that have the desired effect
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in an environment that is fast paced
- Adaptable and ability to work within a changing environment, and enjoys the challenge of working through unfamiliar tasks
- Ability to work independently and execute against concepts, comfortably managing through uncertainty
- Comfortable communicating risk and obtaining additional training as needed to support the role
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.