KP LLC is looking for a second shift, full time Folder/Gluer Machine Operator to join the KP family in our Renton, WA facitliy.
We offer a competitive wage, full benefits, 401(k) plan with employer match, PTO (paid time off) and 11 Company Holidays.
The Folder/Gluer Operator will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for setting-up, maintaining, and operating a Signature Folder/Gluer Machine efficiently.
- Interpret job tickets accurately so jobs are completed per customer’s requirements.
- Complete preventative maintenance and minor repairs on machines; maintain updated maintenance records; coordinate outside vendors for maintenance when needed.
- Select samples and/or proofs for customer’s review, as requested.
- Mentor and train fellow teammates on machines and processes as needed.
- Sort projects and prepare it for delivery per the job ticket; as needed.
- Help develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for job related functions, processes, and/or recommend method efficiencies and process improvements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Six months to one year related experience understanding and working with bindery, mail and/or finishing machines; and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of basic color and print experience.
- Good verbal, written, listening and communication skills.
- Self-management skills to plan, organize and prioritize work activities.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
The employee must regularly lift/push/pull/move up to 15 pounds, frequently up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand or sit for extended periods of time, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, stoop, and bend.
POSITION Machine Operator: Folder Operator
NUMBER OF OPENINGS 1
LOCATION Renton, WA
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION KP helps companies accomplish more with their print and electronic communication programs. Our solutions combine the latest online technology with numerous capabilities in the marketing, document management, and product supply chains. Our value is to provide ways to work smarter and lower costs.
Supporting critical links in the direct marketing supply chain for over 80 years, KP delivers integrated print, direct mail, fulfillment, point of sale, database management, marketing response management, and multi-channel marketing services, and specializes in robust client data security processes, infrastructure and systems. Customers such as Nordstrom, Starbucks, Chevron, Kaiser-Permanente and Microsoft trust KP to design, implement and measure complex marketing and communications programs.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.