AAF International offers the most comprehensive clean air solutions available across the globe. Selling under the American Air Filter® and the AAF International® brand names, AAF International has been an industry pioneer since 1921 and has since grown to operations in over 22 countries with over 3000 employees. Our products are the industry benchmarks for quality and performance, and delivers clean air solutions in residential, commercial and industrial air pollution control, gas containment removal, power generation, and other stringent clean room environments.
We are a member of the Daikin Group, the world's largest air conditioning and clean air solutions provider with over $15 Billion in sales and 56,000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1924, Daikin has grown into a diversified industrial manufacturing company offering solutions in clean, air, air conditioning, refrigeration, chemicals, oil hydraulics, defense systems and electronics. AAF and Daikin are powered by our investment in people, products, and our processes.
Our culture of continuous improvement, safety, and world class operations is powered by our people centered management philosophy. This philosophy is built around mutual selection: that while AAF seeks top talent people to join and deliver on our team, we also want each team member to receive job satisfaction, growth & development, and continued happiness in being a long term member of the AAF family. This is fueled by our belief in treating our people, our supply partners, our customers and our environment with the trust and respect we each require, and our passion to give back to our community for our success.
Read more about our philosophy at: http://www.daikin.com/about/corporate/philosophy/index.html
AAF International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
EOE STATEMENTWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. DESCRIPTION
MATERIAL HANDLER IS A POSITION WITHIN THE SHIPPING DEPARTMENT THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MOVING THE FINISHED GOODS FROM PRODUCTION UPON COMPLETION TO THE WAREHOUSE AND FROM THE WAREHOUSE TO THE SHIPPING DOCKS. MATERIAL HANDLERS ARE ALSO NEEDED IN RECEIVING WHICH UNLOAD TRUCKS AND MOVE RAW MATERIALS FOR STORAGE.
THE MATERIAL HANDLER MUST DEMONSTRATE THE ABILITY TO USE ALL NECESSARY EQUIPMENT (I.E. PALLET JACK OR FORKLIFT) IN A SAFE AND EFFICIENT MANNER.
CATEGORYWarehouse Operations EEO JOB CATEGORYLaborers and Helpers POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- MUST BE ABLE TO READ ALL WORK ORDERS/DOCUMENTATION.
- ENSURE THAT ALL PRODUCT MOVEMENT IS DONE ACCURATELY.
- ENSURE THAT QUALITY IS MAINTAINED WHILE TRANSPORTING PRODUCT THROUGHOUT THE FACILITY.
- ENSURE THAT ALL PRODUCT MOVEMENT IS DONE IN TO THE STANDARDS OF THE DEPARTMENT.
- ADHERE TO ALL SAFETY REGULATIONS.
- MAKE SURE THAT ALL OUTBOUND WORK ORDERS ARE PICKED COMPLETE AND ON TIME.
- ASSIST THE CREW LEADS WITH THE PROCESSING OF SHIPMENTS. (I.E. WEIGHING OR WRAPPING OF PALLETS AS NEEDED.)
- MAINTAIN A CLEAN AND ORDERLY WORK AREA.
- PERFORM ALL OTHER TASKS AS ASSIGNED BY SUPERVISOR OR MANAGEMENT.
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS ALL TESTING FOR EQUIPMENT NEEDED(I.E. SIT DOWN FORKLIFT)
- MUST BE ABLE TO USE A COMPUTER AND KEYBOARD
- PRIOR FORKLIFT EXPERIENCE
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT
- THE WORK ENVIRONMENT IS DUSTY
- THE WAREHOUSE IS WARM IN SUMMER AND COLD IN WINTER
- THE NOISE LEVEL IN THE WORK ENVIRONMENT IS USUALLY MODERATE.
- THE WORK ENVIRONMENT CHARACTERISTICS DESCRIBED HERE ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF THOSE AN EMPLOYEE ENCOUNTERS WHILE PERFORMING THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS MAY BE MADE TO ENABLE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
- MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL THROUGHOUT THE FACILITY.
- MUST ADHERE TO ALL COMPANY SAFETY POLICIES
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN A MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT
- MUST BE ABLE TO BEND, STOOP, AND SQUAT
- MUST BE ABLE TO WALK CONTINUOUSLY DURING SHIFT
- MUST BE ABLE TO STAND/SIT FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME AT WORK STATION
- MUST BE ABLE TO CONSTANTLY REACH WITH BOTH HANDS AND ARMS
- MUST BE ABLE TO FREQUENTLY LIFT AND/OR MOVE UP TO AND BETWEEN 5 - 15 POUNDS, OCCASIONALLY LIFT AND/OR MOVE UP TO 60 POUNDS
- MUST BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND EXPOSURE TO NOISE AND DUST PARTICLES
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN BOTH HOT AND COLD ATMOSPHERE DEPENDING ON THE WEATHER CONDITIONS
- SPECIFIC VISION ABILITIES REQUIRED BY THIS JOB INCLUDE CLOSE VISION, DISTANCE VISION, PERIPHERAL VISION, DEPTH PERCEPTION AND ABILITY TO ADJUST FOCUS
- THE PHYSICAL DEMANDS DESCRIBED HERE ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF THOSE THAT MUST BE MET BY AN EMPLOYEE TO SUCCESSFULLY PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS MAY BE MADE TO ENABLE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THE