Ever wonder what it would be like to work for one of Amazon's disruptive businesses? Do you thrive in an environment where you have to be innovative and where your work moves the needle for the business. AWS Marketplace (http://aws.amazon.com/marketplace) is looking for people like you! We are building what can best be described as an “Appstore for the cloud” – allowing software vendors to sell their cloud-deployable products on AWS infrastructure, and allowing customers of all sizes from around the globe to find the right products to run their business. Customers don't need to worrying about datacenters, hardware, or cumbersome software installation processes. We’re only just getting started. And we need your help!
We are looking for strong front-end engineers who are results-oriented, data driven, innovative and passionate at creating new comprehensive customer engagement services/solutions. You’ll work on cutting edge technology such as React, Redux, Webpack, ES6+, and AWS to build the world’s most innovative customer experience solutions.
As a Front-end Engineer on this team, you will collaborate with other engineers to drive improvements to our technology and develop new customer facing products with tracking metrics to ensure high quality results. You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about building a software system that can be operated at global scale. At Amazon, we are known for our customer obsession. We need your ideas and your ability to take initiative, innovate, and produce results as we continuously improve the customer experience.
If this sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, and 2+ years relevant work experience.
· Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem solving
· Skilled in developing rich applications with HTML, CSS, JS
· Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks(e.g. React, Angular, Vue etc.), UI Test Automation frameworks and MVC frameworks like Struts or Spring.
· Experience building scalable front-end infrastructure software or distributed systems.
· Excellent leadership, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work well in a team.
· Experience with MVC frameworks like Struts or Spring.
· Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.