Snowflake is rapidly growing our Global Systems Integrators. Global Systems Integrators implement Snowflake at customer environments and refer new customers to Snowflake. We are looking for a self driven, go getter to help grow these GSI's into profitable revenue streams and accelerate the growth of the business.
Success in this position requires the candidate to be a ninja at managing relationships, execute programs, set goals and metrics, track and ensure progress. The candidate will be required to work across sales, marketing and other groups to grow successful partnerships.
We are seeking a candidate with a proven track record of strong communication skills, diplomacy in successfully working with difficult partners (it’s easy when everything is going fine) and strong business acumen in growing a business/ channel/ partnership.
As a Global Account Director, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of high performing Global Systems Integrator's (GSI's) to achieve partnership goals including sales quota and marketing activities. This is a quota carrying position.
- Develop best practices to engage with GSI's, escalate issues and set expectations with GSI's on working with Snowflake
- Develop GSI specific account plans to include annual & quarterly goals, marketing support, requirements, etc.
- Manage the process of matching up customers and GSI's as they will represent Snowflake as the professional services arm
- Ensure GSI's maintain baseline training and knowledge of Snowflake
- Adhere to and support various program guidelines, rules, and measures
- Assist as needed in the development of required support materials for the program
- Measure and report on success of assigned GSI's. Help with recruitment, training, and on-boarding of new GSI's.
- Flex your start-up muscle by doing what it takes, even if it is not in your job description. Own your success!
- Be able to travel with up to 50% in some months
Our ideal Global Account Director will have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years channel sales or channel program management experience in technology with accountability for revenue targets
- Working knowledge of Cloud environments is preferred
- Ability to design and present business plans, track and articulate program progress, design and document program guidelines for distribution throughout the organization (all levels) and for external use
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong problem solving skills and ability to organize priorities in a dynamic environment
Why join our team at Snowflake:
- Unique opportunity to work on a truly disruptive software product!
- Get unique, hands-on experience with bleeding edge data warehouse technology
- Develop a brand new set of ecosystem alliances for Snowflake making data more accessible to customers
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals