Washington Energy Service is the leading Home Improvement Company in the Puget Sound Area. We have a strong commitment to providing “Home Comfort” through sales, installation, and service of Heating and Cooling Systems, Energy Efficient Windows, Exterior Doors, and Vinyl Siding.
Washington Energy Services is currently looking for a Lead insulation Installer This position requires a high level of confidentiality and the chosen candidate must be able to work with accuracy and independence.
- Safely and properly operate insulation equipment to install insulation in customers’ homes.
- Install and oversee comprehensive insulation improvements including air sealing and insulating in attics, walls and crawlspaces.
- Communicate directly with homeowners regarding installation process.
- Maintain and leaving a clean worksite.
- Create shared leads and add on sales.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- You have 2 years’ experience in the construction/building trades, insulation preferred.
- You have the ability to work in confined places such as attics and crawlspaces while wearing proper safety gear.
- You have the ability to climb ladders, stairs and roofs.
- You have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- You can pass drug tests and background checks.
- You have a professional presentation.
- You can communicate well with your team and homeowners.
- 75% or more of day spent standing, walking, crawling, crouching, stooping, kneeling, lifting and operating tools.
- Ability to lift 100 or more pounds multiple times a day/hold 100 or more pounds for a period of time.
- Comfortable working in extreme environmental conditions including but not limited to: Wet and humid weather, working near mechanical or moving parts, working on a ladder or roof, working in extreme cold or heat, in and around electrical, explosive or toxic conditions with the risk of shock, explosions and/or inhalation of particles and fumes.
Compensation: Competitive Wage, Medical/Dental, Paid Time Off and 401k for eligible employee’s