With over 35 years of experience, AA Asphalting has become the largest Asphalt and Concrete Restoration Company in the Pacific Northwest. As we continue to grow, we are searching for motivated and dedicated individuals to join our Seattle team!
Why Choose AA Asphalting!
- Full Benefit Package: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Profit Sharing option
- Discounted YMCA membership
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Holiday pay
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
- Over 30 years of experience
- Family & Holiday company sponsored events
- Sets up job site signs, cones, etc. and breaks down at end of job.
- Sets up tar away from flatbed.
- Cuts and prepares patches at a minimum of two inches deep or to match existing depth.
- Tacks edges.
- Operates jackhammer.
- Dumps, shovels, and levels asphalt.
- Rakes, sweeps, rolls, inspects and repeats if needed.
- Seals patch as needed.
- Operates heavy equipment that has been properly trained to operate when needed: grader, paver, backhoe.
- Loads equipment onto flatbeds.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations and practices preventive safety measures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If this sounds like the position you are looking for, contact us today with your online application. We look forward to meeting you!