Frontline National is currently seeking a Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse for a full time opportunity at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, Texas. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduated from an accredited school of Nursing (National League of Nursing).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must have minimum of one (1) year clinical nursing experience in the past two (2) years.
- Must have knowledge of emergency procedures to react promptly and appropriately to provide effective care in emergency situations, respiratory or cardiac arrest.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current and Unrestricted License as a Vocational Nurse in the State of Texas.
- Must have and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) from American Heart Association.
- Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm (40 hours/week)