Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
- In accordance with DHS-FPS protocols; provide a 24 hour deterrent against unauthorized, illegal and potentially life threatening activities directed against US Government employees, visitors, information, programs and properties. Responsible for assisting the Project Manager in managing and supervising the security force to ensure officers maintain the highest security standards in compliance with contract, customer expectations, and company policies and procedures.
- Supervise the day to day operations of the DHS-FPS security program to include oversight of security officers
- Provide armed security patrols, access control, personnel escort duties, traffic and parking control, monitoring close circuit television systems, law and order duties, and security and fire safety surveillance.
- Foster the development of a positive and high performance security team
- Assist in managing schedules to ensure staffing levels meet Contractual requirements
- Work with the PM to ensure overtime usage is minimal
- Assist the PM in ensuring security officer qualifications are updated by coordinating applicable training or gathering qualification requirements
- Providing the PM with regular input on PSO performance, referring any disciplinary actions to PM for disposition
- Ensuring the safety of the security force by complying with company safety policies and procedures
- Ensuring timely completion of timesheets, Deltek and, 139' s
- Promoting company's values of integrity, fairness, teamwork, diversity, high ethical standards, and genuine care for co-workers visitors and customers
- Must be in good standing
- Minimum of 2 years of successful experience in field supervision with law enforcement or security services.
- Must possess a DHS suitability or can obtain one; or minimum 3 years security experience within the past 5 years or 2 years military (National Guard, active duty, or reserves).
- Prior DHS contract PSO experience preferred
- Possess a valid automobile driver's license
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Pass a medical evaluation, drug test, physical fitness test, and weapons qualification.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.
Daily travel within the Seattle, WA area is required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.