Frontline National is currently seeking an Optometry Technician for a full-time opportunity at Fort Hood, Killeen, TX. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Conduct/follow treatments plans and rehabilitation services requested by the Optometrist and Ophthalmologist within the scope of practice for an Optometry Technician.
- Conduct diagnostic testing as ordered by the Optometrist and Ophthalmologist.
- Document accurately within the computerized documentation system.
- Assist the Optometrist and Ophthalmologist in all aspects of routine and specialty contact lens care.
- Manage all aspects of scheduling patient appointments via the computerized scheduling system (CHCS).
- Assist Optometrist and Ophthalmologist with treatment and training via virtual health.
- Provide and document assistance to patients by telephone as appropriate and in accordance with MTF protocols.
- Attend periodic meetings or department staff meetings to review and evaluate the case and treatment provided to patients.
- Perform administrative tasks associated with the clinical operations in accordance with the skills of an Optometry Technician results. Observe patient closely until condition stabilizes. Recognize and report abnormalities to the Optometrist or Ophthalmologist.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Paraoptometric Certification.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Maintain current unrestricted certification from the State of Texas.
- Must have and maintain current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification during the contract period of performance.
- Monday - Friday
- Between 7:30 am-4:30 pm
- 1 Hour unpaid lunch