Frontline National is currently seeking a Polysomnographic (Sleep) Technologist for a full-time opportunity in Destin, Florida. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Must have successfully completed a Polysomnographic training program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health education Programs (CAAHEP)
- Minimum one (1) year of experience as a Polysomnographic Trainee with documented proof pf proficiency in all required competencies
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience within the last three (3) years conducting sleep studies in a patient care setting a minimum one year of experience scoring sleep studies
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training: Candidates must have one of the following:
- RPSGT preferred but not required
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Monday- Thursday 7:30PM-5:30AM OR Monday - Friday between 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM; excluding Federal Holidays (schedule may vary)