We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. CATEGORYCustomer Service DESCRIPTION
KP LLC is looking for an Outstanding Print Planner to join our Renton, WA team!
This position is responsible for servicing our clients by planning, facilitating and coordinating all phases of service requirements while adhering to client specifications and KP guidelines.
KP offers competitive wages, benefits, 401(k) with an employer match, 11 paid Company Holidays, and Paid Time Off (PTO).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaison between the Client, Sales, and Operations during all phases of a project's life cycle.
- Manage client relationship including communications with client on current business issues.
- Gather client specifications for print, mail, fulfillment, and/or technology-based solutions; then coordinate with internal resources to achieve effective and timely production. This includes Project Launches to articulate all specification and quality requirements, plus any operational exceptions to all members of Operations.
- Compare customer specifications to operational instructions, work orders, change orders and invoices to ensure that all elements and necessary documents are accurate, complete and in accordance with customer agreements.
- Work within an ISO-9001 Quality Management System and be able to develop Correct Action Preventative Action (CAPA) solutions.
- Prepare and provide accurate reports and analytics to the client and/or sales and proactively communicate key milestones and status before, during and after projects
- Maintain active, timely and effective communications between sales, operations, and the customer by: participating in meetings, business reviews and conference calls, follow-up on all customer and sales inquiries; and compiling reports and metrics as necessary.
- Schedule and coordinate with suppliers to ensure delivery dates are met.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The successful candidate have:
- Associates degree (A.A) from two-year College; plus one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and/or 2 years Customer Service experience.
- 2 years’ experience in Print, with Mail and/or Fulfillment a plus!
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX is a good advantage!
- Strong Customer service skills to proactively anticipate customers’ needs
- Commitment to exceeding customer expectation.
- Strong verbal, written and listening skills with ability to read, understand and follow SOP’s, and clearly and effectively communicate with customers and employees.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Use self-management skills to plan, organize and prioritize work.
Print Planner (Customer Service)
NUMBER OF OPENINGS
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
KP helps companies accomplish more with their print and electronic communication programs. Our solutions combine the latest online technology with numerous capabilities in the marketing, document management, and product supply chains. Our value is to provide ways to work smarter and lower costs.
Supporting critical links in the direct marketing supply chain for over 80 years, KP delivers integrated print, direct mail, fulfillment, point of sale, database management, marketing response management, and multi-channel marketing services, and specializes in robust client data security processes, infrastructure and systems. Customers such as Nordstrom, Starbucks, Chevron, Kaiser-Permanente and Microsoft trust KP to design, implement and measure complex marketing and communications programs.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.