Working as Part-Time Product Handling, you will facilitate the movement of product through the distribution facility to company owned branches. This is an entry-level position based out of our distribution center located at 9190 Orion Dr. NE, Lacey, WA 98516.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Consolidating product
- Restocking locations
- Complying with safety regulations
REQUIRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
The following skills and qualifications are required for this position:
- 18 years of age or over
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess strong computer skills and math aptitude
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and customer service oriented
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule
- Demonstrate our core values of ambition, innovation, integrity and teamwork
- Ability to lift, slide and lower packages that typically weigh 25lbs-50lbs and may weigh up to 100lbs
- Ability to pass the required drug screen (applicable in the US, Puerto Rico, and Guam ONLY)
PREFERRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prior forklift experience.
Since 1967 Fastenal has grown as a distributor of industrial and construction supplies from a single store to approximately 3,000 servicing locations, each providing tailored local inventory and personal service for our customers. As we've expanded across the world, we've retained a core belief in people and their ability to accomplish remarkable things - if given the opportunity. From this philosophy stems an entrepreneurial culture that challenges every employee to run their own business, create their own success, and advance to become company leaders.
As a growth company with a solid financial position, we are committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to make your mark as part of an elite growth company, you won't find a better fit than Fastenal.
Fastenal offers a 401(k) with a profit sharing contribution.