Oversees plans and activities related to release, deployment, and cross-functional readiness for clinical systems and applications. Responsible for reporting on status, gathering and presenting metrics related to solution introduction, and continuous improvement of product release processes.
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT OVERVIEW
In conjunction with the business owners, Product Management establishes roadmaps and priorities for product development, defines requirements for product features, and manages new product introduction for product deployment and adoption. Product Management also monitors, reports, and drives continuous improvement activities overall for product performance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Oversee release management planning for the Product Management team.
- Manage new product introduction activities.
- Coordinate cross-functional deliverables and activities associated with product deployment and introduction.
- Manage risk associated with product introduction.
- Develop and track metrics and KPIs associated with product success and performance assessment.
- Regularly communicate issues and status around release plans, release progress, release readiness.
- Facilitate assessment of product field performance and manage corrective action plans for identified issues.
- Conduct release readiness assessments cross-functionally.
- Drive continuous improvement activities related to CI/CD and product deployment.
Minimum Education, Experience & Training Equivalent to:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business administration, or related area. Graduate degree preferred
- Three (3) or more years of relevant work experience in project management, release management, information systems, professional services deployment or large-scale software implementation and delivery
- Formal training in project management practices (e.g. PMP) preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle, particularly with release management and new product introduction.
- Prior experience in clinical or healthcare-related applications or information technology a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- A commitment to the values of the organization while demonstrating good judgment, flexibility, patience and discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive matters.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access etc.), especially Excel and related computer software.
- Working knowledge of JIRA (particularly Agile development management) and Confluence highly preferred
- Experience working with Agile practices such as Scrum highly preferred
- Ability to consistently demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work in an exciting, fast paced high energy environment while effectively multitasking.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to work comfortably with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Sensitivity to working with an ethnically, linguistically, culturally, and economically diverse population.
- Must be highly detail-oriented.
- Must be able to communicate effectively within the work environment, read and write using the primary language with the workplace.
- Visual and auditory ability to work with clients, staff and others in the workplace continuously.
- Frequent speaking and listening (25-75%) to clients, staff, and others in the workplace.
- Ability to utilize computer, cell phone (iPhone), fax machine, telephone and copy machine.
- Frequent sitting.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Ability to obtain and maintain criminal record clearance through the Department of Justice (DOJ). The People & Performance Department must analyze DOJ/FBI live scan reports in accordance with applicable Federal, State, and Local laws, as well as fitness for the position.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with Insurance and maintain a clean driving record.
- Ability to obtain and maintain clearance through the Office of Inspector General.
- Able to travel to multiple work sites. Reliable transportation needed.
- Must attend any ESBA required training.
Easterseals Bay Area (ESBA) is a leading provider of programs and services for individuals and their families affected by autism, developmental disabilities, and special needs. We are mission-driven and proud of our team members who work each day to ensure those affected by disabilities can live, learn, work, and play to their full potential.Our focus on clinical excellence includes a comprehensive clinical standards program that meets the rising demand for individualized and accessible behavioral health services. Our team – from client-facing practitioners to business and support staff – works together to take on autism and disabilities with an approach that benefits clients, their families, and the entire staff.