- Favored applicants will show experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Project management experience on a technology and/or software development security team.
- Any experience in or exposure to information security.
- Experience managing external contractors and vendors for short-term projects.
- Experience in a security consulting company.
- Any role that combines client-facing interactions with internal operations.
- Any role as a high-level administrator, coordinator, or assistant.
NCC Group is looking for a full-time Project Manager to keep our client engagements flowing seamlessly. As an NCC Project Manager, you will:
- Enable the largest collection of information security talent in the world to do what they do best.
- Face the daily challenge of keeping multiple internal and external stakeholders engaged and productive.
- Ensure the continued development and improvement of long term partnerships with our customers.
- Spot gaps in our services and quickly develop processes to give our customers consistent, quality support.
- Help retain our pool of highly motivated security consultants.
- Support our sales team by fostering loyal customers and developing new business.
- Shoulder the complicated administrative and logistical burdens of our projects so our sales, operations and consulting teams can focus on their areas of expertise.
- Own the success or failure of high profile projects.
NCC Group is committed to providing the best possible experience during our engagements, both for our customers and our consultants. Our Project Management team lies at the core of this experience as they keep our projects on-time, on-budget, and consistent with NCC Group’s high standards of service.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Oversee projects with multiple phases, teams, and stakeholders – often distributed across multiple time zones – from inception to conclusion, all while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Manage high volume of projects simultaneously, serving a broad spectrum of clients and NCC Group security teams, each with its own unique set of requirements.
- Follow a consistent process across NCC Group’s project management organization, ensuring stakeholder experience is the same regardless of assigned Project Manager or assigned consultant team.
- Become an expert in multiple internal scheduling and tracking tools.
- Provide project oversight and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Assist with our operations and sales teams with matching the right skill sets with the right projects.
- Ensure precise delivery of NCC Group’s contractual commitments, within NCC Group high quality standards.
- Readily adapt to changes in schedule, team, and logistics.
- Along with project technical leads, engage and drive our delivery teams to peak performance on every project.
Business Operations and Development
- Work with our operations team to understand and solve complex strategic and organizational challenges.
- Capture, develop and improve upon internal tools and best practices and tools to support growth.
- Tackle tough internal projects such as new tool development and implementation; executing changes to policy and standards; and coordinating conferences.
- Care for our valued talent, and target employee appreciation efforts on a local and national level.
What You Need:
- Evidence of outstanding verbal and written communication, organization, and interpersonal skills*
- Experience in a demonstrably collaborative work environment*
- Strategic and creative thinking, with a proven ability to develop new business ideas*
- The skills of a diplomat, turning disagreements and confrontations into consensus
- Strong initiative and large reserve of adaptability
- Advanced team and meeting management skills
- Ability to prioritize across multiple concurrent projects and responsibilities
- Ability to stay positive, proactive, and take responsibility to solve problems, even when they are not entirely within your control
- Experience managing client relationships
- Mastery of Microsoft Office application suite, particularly Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Experience in IT, software, or other technology industries
- Security experience a plus
- Technical security experience a huge plus
* work samples strongly encouraged