The Q Analysts Vets for Test program trains, develops, and deploys teams of military veterans to test cutting-edge technologies such as:
- Augmented reality and virtual reality products and apps.
- Mobile and consumer devices and systems.
- Ground truth data collection for artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning systems, and more!
We hire for your ability and aptitude, and train you to develop the skills. Our investment in our employees and the community make us a stronger company, and our teams represent us to the world. After successful completion of our training, teams are assigned to our dedicated Q TestLab in Kirkland, Washington or one of our client sites in the greater Seattle area.
What we are
Vets for Test leverages the discipline, focus and drive for excellence of experienced US military veterans to offer the highest-level of quality assurance services for the tech community. By training, mentoring and offering a sustainable career path for military vets, we have developed a pipeline of skilled resources for our Q TestLab service, with expertise in cutting-edge technologies such as AR, VR, mobile, consumer device testing and ground truth data collection for AI. Vets for Test personnel, intelligence and testing resources are based out of Q TestLab in Kirkland, Washington.
What you bring
- The discipline, focus, and motivation of a US military veteran.
- An aptitude and passion for technology and a curiosity of how things work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can reach out to different audiences.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to carry a testing laptop and miscellaneous testing equipment. Participants need to be able to move equipment of up to 50 lbs. or more.
- Experience with formal QA or development processes and methodologies is great, but not required.
What you get
- Paid training. Up to 4 weeks of extensive classroom and hands on coursework at our facility in Kirkland, WA.
- Access to a great employee benefits package upon successful project deployment.
- An entry point for a new career in technology.
- The ability to work on a program run and staffed by veterans.
About Q Analysts
Since 2003, Q Analysts has been the go-to quality assurance and testing and ground truth data solutions provider for the world’s leading technology companies, including AT&T, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and more. Q Analysts is a global corporation headquartered in San Jose, California. Learn more by visiting qanalysts.com.