Absco Solutions is the premier facility vulnerability expert in fire life-safety, security and technology field with offices in Lynnwood and Spokane Washington and Beaverton Oregon. We have top-tier partnerships in our industry with a solid reputation of excellence among our clients, vendors and competitors. Join our effective team and be a part of our 40-year success story in a caring, supportive and progressive organization. Absco has a strong culture and we value curiosity, drive, ethics, respectfulness and accountability.
Under the supervision of the Director of Sales, the Sales Executive Assistant provides complex administrative support by performing clerical functions such as correspondence preparation, scheduling, and acting as liaison to other departments. Additional areas of responsibility include providing administrative support to the sales department. The ideal candidate would be well organized, comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive’s behalf. This position requires superior daily attendance and occasional after hours’ support as well as be detail-oriented, abile to multi-task with superior follow-up skills, and best in class communication skills.
- Manage and act as a liaison between sales team and Director of Sales in support of all sales functions.
- Assist the Director of Sales with the coordination and confirmation of meetings, appointments, travel arrangements and events.
- Prepare presentations and other materials for meetings and appointments
- Coordinate sales training program
- Act as liaison between sales and other company departments to ensure timely flow of information, documentation and other support requirements.
- Track leads and sales opportunities, route leads to sales staff and manage CRM program administration
- Assist with the production of sales proposals, bid responses and track award results
- Create and update sales reports and record keeping including monthly analysis reports, expense reports etc.
- Assist Director of Sales with executive report creation including document preparation proofreading, edits and distribution.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of Director of Sales and follow up response tracking including daily memos, thank you letters, reports and follow-up calls.
- Additional assignments as required for sales department support
- Answering phones, distribute mail
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Industry experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with superior follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- High attention to detail
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and can interact with all levels of staff, positive attitude
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Medical/dental/vision plan
- Matching retirement program
- Short/long term disability coverage
- Quarterly team activities
- Community volunteer program
Absco Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.