Given our rapid expansion, Fidelis is looking to expand its IT technical team with hiring a Senior IT Services Engineer to work from our Tukwila office.
Compensation: TBD (based on experience).
Department: Operations – Corporate
Description: We’re looking for a smart, capable, and all-around enjoyable technician to help support our IT Support and Managed Services clients.
What you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- Provide technical remote/phone/onsite support.
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Mac computers and software.
- Support of back-up and disaster recovery solutions.
- Technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN and Terminal Services.
- Assist with implementations, migrations and professional service projects.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- System documentation maintenance and review in Autotask.
- Communication with customers is required: keeping them informed of incident progress and resolution of service request, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Fast turnaround of customer requests.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Work with the Service Desk Dispatcher to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Escalate service requests that require engineer level support.
- Document all current and new systems as changes occur.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses as they occur.
PLEASE SEND PAUL ZIMMERMAN, VICE PRESIDENT, A COPY OF YOUR LATEST RESUME AT email@example.com.
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of experience in an MSP or company helpdesk environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills with at least 3 years of customer service experience.
- Advanced skills at troubleshooting and fixing computer problems.
- Extremely passionate about technology. If your idea of a good time is installing new PC/Server hardware on a Friday night, then you’re a perfect fit for us.
- Fast learner, advanced ability to absorb and retain knowledge of new technologies.
- Take responsibility for your work and your mistakes.
- Always on time, and sometimes early because you’re just cool like that.
- Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care.
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Autotask, IT Glue, and Datto or compatible experience preferred but not mandatory.
Finally, Why you’ll love us!
We’re a fun place to work and we value our employees. We are looking for someone who is a good fit for our hard-working, ambitious, customer-driven team. If that sounds good to you, please submit a cover letter and resume.