Location: Madrid, Spain or Monza, Italy, ,
Acts as a primary point of contact with regards to information technology service operations for a specific technology area, sites or locations for customers. Supports a broad range of technology hardware infrastructure, applications, data storage, computing devices, media, networks and all equipment related to delivering IT services to meet the needs of the business. Takes full responsibility for performing activities related to IT services performance and coordinates the response of and resolution of issues that impact business operations.
- Subject matter expert with regards to information technology service operations related to enterprise and business-related technology systems hardware and software at a site.
- Performs analysis and represents the requirements of business users and stakeholders; identifies characteristics, preferences, tasks, security, demand, capacity, technical and support issues, feasibility and costs associated with project initiatives.
- Coordinates local projects and participates in enterprise level initiates; planning, coordination, transition, integration, and support of systems essential for the customers’ business operations and production.
- Performs administration, configuration, and support of various site systems and end-user related technology hardware and software.
- Ensures that incidents, requests, and changes are handled according to agreed procedures and service levels, including supporting documentation.
- Applies change management techniques and methods to support the integration, adoption, and utilization at the customer site.
- Facilitates operational processes, standards, and procedures, and acts on priority situations that impact the business, safety or security.
- Coordinates with internal and external service functions, providers, and stakeholders to determine priority manage response and resolution of problems related to IT services, including critical and major incidents.
- Advises and consults with service functions and suppliers on application and integration of technology related to site operations and business.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 5-10 years information technology related experience in an enterprise environment.
- Strong technical expertise with broad enterprise infrastructure hardware systems and applications experience.
- Experience providing end-to-end ownership for a group, site or region related to support operations or project activities.
- Use of IT Service Management tools and techniques related to tracking, documenting and reporting operational performance.
- Ability to recognize and determine priorities and to shift efforts quickly to business value.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal and customer focus skills with the ability to establish and maintain rapport with others easily.
- Experience working with business-critical infrastructure, applications and operations preferred.
- May direct and mentor others related to site operations and project related activities.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related field strongly desired.
- Relevant Industry Certifications & Knowledge: ITIL, Six Sigma, A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA, CCNA, SOX, SSAE16, ISO