Pay Rate: DOE
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life & Disability Insurance
Work Schedule: Full Time, Day Shift
Skookum’s mission is “Creating Opportunities for People with Disabilities”. Applications of individuals with disabilities are preferred.*
To apply: visit our website at www.skookum.org to complete an application and upload a resume.
Skookum is seeking an experienced and self-directed Supply Supervisor. This individual is responsible for overseeing the successful completion of Supply Operations by delivering a quality product to the customer on schedule and utilizing the Global Combat Support System – Army (GCSS-Army) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Establishes and maintains all supply actions for the Supply Support Activity (SSA), such as inventory control, material accountability, retrograde management and supply reports.
- Directly supervises GCSS-Army Supply Technicians and warehousing staff.
- Oversees all aspects of GCSS-Army input/output operations.
- Ensures all ISO Processes and SOPs are accurate and updated, as required.
- Manages the Stock Readiness Program (SRP), Enterprise Environmental, Safety & Occupational Health Management Information System (EESOH-MIS), Wood Packing Material (WPM) and Care of Supplies in Storage (COSIS) Program.
- Ensures all employees are properly trained on Warehouse Operations and maintains an OSHA approved forklift license.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Army Warehouse and Supply.
- GCSS-Army certification preferred, PACK 1A-DL (Military Packing & Preservation for Storage & Shipment), Wood Packing Material (WPM) Course, CLL 120 (Shelf Life Management Course).
- Army MOS 92A20/30 or equivalent preferred.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
- Experience in G-Army/ Warehouse Operations, ability to work in an ERP environment.
- Must possess a good working knowledge of the governing supply regulations, supply related automated information systems, programs, policies, work methods, manuals and or other established guidelines.
- Must be able to collect and organize information, identify sources of potential problems and provide recommended courses of action to solve the problem.
- Must possess financial, operational, and leadership skills required at the First Line Manager level.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail in documenting, reporting, and auditing.
- Valid State Driver License. Must be able to obtain and maintain coverage by Skookum’s insurance company.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain applicable security clearances and installation access.