Frontline National is currently seeking Surgical Technologists for full-time opportunities at Fort Campbell, in Fort Campbell, Kentucky. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Place of Performance:
- Blanchfield Army Community Hospital or designated satellite location, Ft Campbell, KY 42223
- Perform the full spectrum of sterile techniques, setting up surgical trays, preparing and draping patients for surgery, and assisting with post-operative dressings.
- Ensure surgical packs are cleaned and packed for sterilization after every procedure, to include restocking surgical supplies.
- Maintain a clean, safe environment for the patient either by active participation in the cleaning of clinical spaces, operating rooms, and medical equipment, or by guiding other personnel in the environmental maintenance.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from Surgical Technology program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) or completion of a formal training program provided by any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force) for surgical technicians, surgical technologists or operating room technicians.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- One year of experience as a Surgical Technician or Operating Room Technician after graduation.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Certified as a Surgical Technologist (CST) from The National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) or certified as a Tech-in-Surgery (TS-C) from the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) or possess a Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) certification as a surgical technician and/or operating room technician.
- Monday - Friday
- 6:45 am-3:15 pm