Performs monitoring and support for information technology systems and services related to security, network, applications, and infrastructure operations required to meet the requirements of customers. Takes full responsibility for monitoring and coordinating support activities related to systems and service performance and their contribution to the business.
- Performs remote monitoring and analysis of systems related events and operations.
- Analyzes and ensures that events, incidents and requests are handled according to agreed procedures and service levels, including supporting documentation.
- Interacts with internal team, external customers, other service functions and providers to troubleshoot, communicate status, and resolve issues.
- Use knowledge, judgement and service standards to determine priority and coordinate escalation to support appropriate response and resolution.
- Performs analysis and investigation of logs, trends, alerts, notifications and other event or operational indicators.
- Gathers and prepares service and systems related data and information required for operational effectiveness and improvements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience supporting IT systems, including broad knowledge of security, network, applications, and infrastructure.
- Must be able to work various shifts, weekends, and holidays as needed to provide 24x7 coverage..
- Strong understanding of timelines, milestones, and deliverable due dates.
- Highly organized individual with strong documentation and process skills required.
- Must be proactive in taking ownership for tasks and managing them through completion with little direction, with knowing when to ask for help and escalating issues.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal and customer focus skills with the ability to establish and maintain rapport with others easily.
- Strong ability to work with independently as well as part of a team.
- Associate's Degree in Information Technology or related technical program preferred.
- Certifications: A+, Network+ preferred.