Frontline National is currently seeking Urology Surgical Technologists for full-time opportunities near Destin, Florida. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform the full spectrum of sterile techniques, setting up surgical trays, preparing and draping patients for surgery, and assisting with post-operative dressings.
- Ensure surgical packs are cleaned and packed for sterilization after every procedure, to include restocking surgical supplies.
- Maintain a clean, safe environment for the patient either by active participation in the cleaning of clinical spaces, operating rooms, and medical equipment, or by guiding other personnel in the environmental maintenance.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Urology Technician shall have successfully completed an accredited surgical service and clinical course.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- The Urologist must have at least 12 months of experience within the last 36 months as a surgical services technician. The HCW must be 80% competent at level 3 on Urology Technician skills checklist.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Completion of a surgical technologist program recognized and accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Monday - Friday between 6:00 AM- 5:00 PM for a 9 hour day including a 1 hour unpaid lunch
- No Federal holidays required