Clutter is an on-demand, physical storage company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $33B/year self-storage industry. We’ve raised $100m from a number of VCs, including Sequoia Capital and Google Ventures. We currently have ~800 employees and ~10,000 customers in 7 major markets across the US and have bold growth plans for 2018.
We are looking for an experienced Office Coordinator to help manage our Des Moines warehouse.
- Greet and sign-in guests and vendors, maintain a tidy office space, sort mail, and complete other office management tasks as necessary
- Order, receive, and stock office supplies and snacks for a growing team (e.g. uniforms, chairs, coffee pods)
- Help administer interview sessions and orientation days for new joiners
- Act as the local liaison for the People and Talent Teams (e.g. coordinate onsite interviews, facilitate payroll inquiries)
- Be the point person for our facilities, parking, and janitorial vendors
- Manage the Geo office budget and find creative ways to delight the team (e.g. plan holiday party)
Relevant skills and experience:
- 3+ year experience in similar role or function
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and complete projects independently and collaboratively
- Comfort with a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment
- Experience with Google Suite such as: Gmail, Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets