We are looking for reliable leaders with a passion for process to oversee a small team responsible for receiving, storing & shipping all customer belongings in the Seattle metro area. This role reports directly to the Warehouse Supervisor.
What you get:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Benefits for you and your family
- Stock Options (own a piece of this Google-backed tech start-up)
- Training & Development
- Two weeks of paid time off
What we ask:
- Get the job done! Our warehouse workload varies day-to-day, requiring a leader who can complete jobs no matter what.
- Coach our team! Leads are responsible for sharing feedback with your teams, enforcing safety, and ensuring your team’s success.
- Weekend Availability and Schedule Flexibility: Must be available to work one weekend day and have scheduling flexibility during peak volume days.
- Oversee Clutter’s inbound and outbound transfer operations for a portion of Clutter’s Des Moines warehouse
- Coordinate tasks with a team of 2-3 associates
- Facilitate loading / unloading of items onto transfer trucks
- Move, pack, scan, and palletize items safely (items often weigh more than 50 lbs)
- Ensure process is followed by performing frequently quality audits
- Manage stocking of warehouse supplies in designated areas
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Flexibility concerning hours & shifts to accommodate a cyclical business
- Comfortable with technology (e.g. navigating a computer and iphone App)
- Willingness to work hard and get things done