Convoy Supply is Canada’s largest wholesale distribution company serving building envelope professionals. Our commitment to exceeding expectations among our customers is the cornerstone philosophy of the company. We are proud of the relationships that we have built over the past four decades with customers and suppliers alike, and are honoured by the friendships we share. Since we opened for business in Prince George, BC in 1972, Convoy has grown to 35 locations across Canada, including our Simplex Tapered Insulation facility in Ontario, and 8 in the Pacific Northwest USA.
We are currently seeking an Warehouse worker for our Kent, WA branch to join our team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401K; if you wish to have a career in a fast paced industry – join our team!
• Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing, wrapping and labelling pallets; placing material in staging area
• Completes order shipment by loading trucks efficiently; ensures accuracy and quality of orders being loaded
• Unload incoming material shipments and store efficiently in designated locations
• Assist in effective completion of inventory audits
• Maintain quality service by following organization standards
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping warehouse neat; complying with established policies and procedures
• Documents actions by completing firms, reports, logs, and records
• Teamwork, coordination, organization, planning, time management, reporting skills, inventory control, documentation skills, equipment maintenance, dependability
• Forklift operator certification
• Minimum 6 months experience as a forklift operator
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
• High comfort level working in a diverse environment
• Must be able to lift 50 – 80 lbs occasionally