The Workplace Support Analyst will be part of a team responsible for providing virtual and on-site support for workplace devices, software and processes for end-users working globally.
- Provides workplace support for incidents and service requests related to information technology infrastructure and software.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and determine resolution for technical issues related to standard and non-standard work environment, including end-users working remotely.
- Provides end-to-end ownership for the customer engagement by coordinating activities with other primary support functions and suppliers required to support end-users.
- Performs and participates in project related activities to include upgrades, deployments, migrations and the integration of new technology in the workplace for end-users.
- Develops and maintains highly effective and productive virtual relationships with suppliers and various service functions required to effectively support end-users.
- Assists with developing and documenting standard operating procedures, knowledge related articles and project related plans.
- Performs and manages functional and hierarchical escalations related to end-users and workplace technology.
- Utilizes ITSM and other productivity tools to perform, track and report on operational activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years providing “hands-on” infrastructure support, preferably working directly with end-users in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and activities effectively.
- Must have strong experience supporting end-user software and computing devices to include laptops, tablets, printers, mobile phones, wireless, peripherals and other workplace hardware.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, Lync, Dell, Mac, Apple, iPad, iPhone, Android, MDM, Salesforce and SharePoint, BMC Remedy, CMDB and other related products strongly preferred.
- Experience supporting VPNs and remote connectivity functions.
- General knowledge of enterprise servers, networks (DNS, IP, VLAN) and security.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Associate's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent related education and experience.
- Related certifications: ITIL, Dell, A+, Network+ and other Microsoft preferred.
**RL Canning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, or an unfavorable discharge from military service.